Montreal West Island Income Tax Returns
Peresco offers Montreal West Island income tax returns for individuals and businesses. As certified accounting professionals, our team focuses on customer satisfaction when it comes to filing income taxes. Our knowledge and expertise with the taxation system enables us to prepare any type of income tax return from simple to complicated. With over 25 years experience, our competent staff will maximize your income tax return accurately and efficiently.
Due to the fact that many individuals file their own personal or business income tax returns themselves, a lot of them fail to prepare their taxes properly or completely. When filing your income taxes with us, rest assure you’ll get the most amount of credits available on your return. We are always up to date with the latest tax law changes and only utilize the latest software when filing your taxes.
We understand that filing income taxes can be time consuming and mentally draining. Allow us give you peace of mind and let us handle your taxes required by the government of Quebec and Canada. In order to properly ensure a complete tax return, it would be optimal to contact us and have one of our Montreal income tax return professionals perform the task. Drop by at our office located in the heart of the West Island in Montreal or call us to book an appointment.
Complete Taxation Services
Peresco offers a full range of taxation services from tax services for individuals to all the services demanded by businesses. We stay abreast of the continually changing tax laws and provide you with dedicated services by chartered accountants to help you or your business meet your short and long-term goals.
Peresco offers a diversified and flexible service catered to your needs. Schedule your consultation to address all your tax needs.
Our tax services include:
• Personal tax planning and income tax return preparation
• Corporate tax planning and income tax return preparation
• Commodity and sales tax planning, compliance, recoveries and reporting
• Incorporation of professionals and other businesses
• Corporate reorganizations
• Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR & ED) consulting and reporting
• Assistance with personal or corporate tax audits, including preparation, negotiation and closure
• Review and/or amendment of prior years’ personal and/or corporate income tax filing for income tax recoveries for incomplete or erroneous filings, discretionary and other adjustments such as capital cost allowance, capital and non-capital losses, business investment losses, etc.
• Personal financial planning
• Retirement planning including pension planning
• Estate and trusts planning, set-up and reporting including succession and estate planning for the transfer of wealth to the family during lifetime and thereafter.
• Planning for specific events and transactions – for example, immigration, emigration, divorce, property investment, business acquisition, voluntary disclosure, etc.